Equality and Diversity
Mind in the Vale of Glamorgan is committed to promoting equality and diversity within a culture that actively values difference and recognises that people from different backgrounds and experiences can enhance the way we work. Mind in the Vale of Glamorgan aims to be an inclusive organisation, where diversity is valued, respected and built upon, with ability to recruit and retain a diverse workforce that reflects the communities it serves.
To read our full policy, click on the button below:
As a Disability Confident Committed Employer we have committed to:
- ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible;
- communicating and promoting vacancies;
- offering an interview to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for the job;
- anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required;
- supporting any existing employee who acquires a disability or long term health condition, enabling them to stay in work;
- at least one activity that will make a difference for disabled people.
Find out more about Disability Confident at: www.gov.uk/disability-confident #DisabilityConfident
Menopause Workplace Pledge
Mind in the Vale are proud to have signed the Menopause workplace pledge from Wellbeing of Women. We commit to creating a supportive environment for all employees affected by menopause.